Skip to main content

I live.

It matters how you feel at every point. 
Every damn minute, it matters. 
It combines to reduce you. Or it makes you. 
Either way, you can't help but feel. 
So darling, when you do feel like you want to end it, please don't.
I don't promise you happy ever afters. 
I can't assure you that. 
But I can tell you that tomorrow won't be as bad as tonight. 
I can tell you that there will be nights which will make this night irrelevant. 
Every time  that you felt low,  will be compensated for a fleeting yet irrevocable emotion of joy. 
It is but the very nature of the universe to maintain balance. If this is your yin , then think of your yang as catching a train back home to you. 
Until then, you just need to go ahead. 
You need to believe that you can do it. 
If you are here, right now, you haven't given up.  
One day, if you try and you still can't take it, I will be there. 
And I will stand there like a corpse till you realize how incredibly futile, giving up is. 

I am the reason why you are who you are. 
I am the girl in the mirror.
I fight. I cry. I laugh. I love. I strive. 
Hell, I live.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Refuse to Sink

I refuse to be sad when there are so many chances that need to be taken.  I refuse to give up even though walking on a tight rope was not something I did. So what if I lost my balance ? Its never too late to get it back. Its never to late for anything.  You might not achive the exact goal that you have in your mind. Its a perception. But know that  when you feel that you haven't gotten there, you already have. You took a chance with life. You readily gave up your mind and became a hopless lover. You gave up your heart and chose to walk alone. You never gave up on your big dreams even though some other douchebag took away your big cupcake.  You did what you had to..to move on.  You had the courage to not give up. You tried.  And that, made all the difference.  

On Love

Love is a hug lasting for 20 seconds extra.  Love is having a crappy day and coming to an old friend selling  you SHEV puri. One that makes all your worries go away. Love is your dad sending you messages that start with  'Check your common sense'. Love is  friends giving you proxies after calling you  a bitch. Love is when your mother teams up with you so you can  pick on your jackass  sibling. Love is the jackass sibling doing your chores(while on a rant). Love is a a dog. Love is a kiss that's given immediately  after you declare that you hated the previous  one. Love is gossiping  with your grandmother over a packet of Lays. Love is 'A walk to Remember'. Love is when she tells her,  that  she loves her better than any guy ever could. Love is when you turn down the lights and put on your head phones. When you love yourself. Love is when he tells you that it's okay if you move on.  That even that won't  change his love for you. Love is new start

The Problem with ' Whatever'

 "So,  Stairway to Heaven or Sweet home Alabama? " WHATEVER man.  Play whatever.  " Hey babe,  do you think I should paint my nails purple or black? " WHATEVER baby. You'll look great either way. " Giselle! Would you like  fish fingers or chicken pot roast? " WHATEVER will do. "... I slog all day and I don't even recieve a 'Hi mum,  you're home' " WHATEVER, MUM. " You know man,  you've been acting like a real dick lately" WHATEVER.  I think it matters have an opinion. I think it matters to give a definite or an unsure answer to someone's question, instead of a carelessly vague 'Whatever'. When she asks you about what colour  looks better,  tell her what you think.  If you hate both the options,  tell her that too.  If you think the purple reminds you of the time you first went second base on her,  tell her that.  She'll wear purple baby. If your mum asks you about food,  tell her.  S